Are there female to male transsexuals who are attracted to men?

From what I've learned about transsexuals and seeing documentaries, talk shows, and in sex ed class, I've noticed that male to female (MtF) are usually either "heterosexual" women or lesbians, but all the female to male (FtM) that I've seen only like women. Has that ever existed/been... show more From what I've learned about transsexuals and seeing documentaries, talk shows, and in sex ed class, I've noticed that male to female (MtF) are usually either "heterosexual" women or lesbians, but all the female to male (FtM) that I've seen only like women.

Has that ever existed/been possible? A woman who feels she is a "gay man" and is attracted to men and feels as if she is one? I know that's been in some cases with men who become women, but I never seen it the other way around. Is it rare?
Update: I know some FtM date MtFs, but I'm talking about FtM's who date only men as men.