Microsoft visual basic c++ debug library error iexplore.exe abnormal program termination?cant find sol. anywhe

I work in IT and one of the ladies computers im working on keeps getting a microsoft visual basic c++ debug library error for c:\prgram files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe abnormal program termination and gives the option to hit abort, retry, or ignore i clicked all of the buttons and tried a reboot... show more I work in IT and one of the ladies computers im working on keeps getting a microsoft visual basic c++ debug library error for c:\prgram files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe abnormal program termination and gives the option to hit abort, retry, or ignore i clicked all of the buttons and tried a reboot nothing happens it dosent close out internet explorere either so I figured there wasnt any problem there so I disabled the debugger in ie and it still pops up, it even pops up when she's not even on the internet also checked for spyware none found, cant find a solution for it anywere does anyone have any ideas??? I've looked everywere
1 answer 1