Sweet asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is renting videos from NetFlix worth it?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I've been renting from them for a while. They have a huge selection of movies and they arrive quickly. I've been doing the three movies at a time for a while now and my queue of movies that I still wanna see is huge.

They're much better than going to a rental store because of the selection that they offer. They have plans that start under $10, even as low as $5, so you can try them and if you don't like it, you can cancel.

Check out their website. They give great info on their movies. They have customer reviews, a top 100 list and all kinds of other stuff to help you find movies that you'd like to see. The site even gives suggestions on other movies based on what you've rented in the past.

I like it. I have the 3-at-a-time plan. It takes a day or 2 to get the movies in the mail, so if you watch them and send them back right away, you can really get your money's worth. They also have some movies and tv shows that you can watch immediately online.

• Ann W

I think it is.