Applebee's Top Shelf Long Island Iced Tea?

I need to know the *magic mix* behind Applebee's Long Island Iced Tea. Im looking for someone that has bartended at Applebee's that knows the specifics on making this amazing drink. I'm tired of paying 6 bucks for a drink, I want to make them at home when I just don't have the gusto to go out and... show more I need to know the *magic mix* behind Applebee's Long Island Iced Tea. Im looking for someone that has bartended at Applebee's that knows the specifics on making this amazing drink. I'm tired of paying 6 bucks for a drink, I want to make them at home when I just don't have the gusto to go out and chill at home this spring/summer and enjoy what I love. No references, please... just a straight up answer. Ive looked everywhere, and tried almost everything. Help, please?
Update: Chick, I've already been there, done that. that was exactly what I wasnt looking for thanks for your time, but your answer was useless...I specified that I was looking for a former/current Applebee's bartender... no references. Thanks for nothing.