Size 2 and 3 Baby Diapers too much or just enough?

I bought a box of size 2 diapers (252 count) and 2 Boxes of Size 3 (220 count) do you think that is too much or just enough? Im trying to stock up on diapers b4 my son is born. Also, how long do they stay in size 4 Diapers ( on average)?

• Ja
    Favorite Answer

My baby stayed in new borns, 2 and currently 3 the longest. The shortest was size ones b/c of rapid growth. The size 2 and 3 won't be enough. If you mean temporalily, then yeah. What you are doing is good b/c I remember seeing baby diaper coupons during pregnancy and not clipping them thinking, oh, I will get them when baby arrives. I regret that now. Focus and 2s and 3s. Also, pampers has a gift to grow program where you can get free stuff on their website with accrued point they have on the inside label of their diapers.

Its not enough, baby slows on growing after a while so when you get to size 3 and 4 baby will stay in those sizes for quite a while, we went through 1 1/2 boxes of size 2, two and a small package of size 3, and are now stocking up on size 4, My mom made us buy 2 boxes and swears it wont be close to enough, she says will should buy 2 more

Actually it is probably not enough. If you change a diaper 8-10 times a day. It might not even last a month. Size 4 diapers - baby usually is in this size for quite awhile (say 2 maybe 3 months. Hope this helps.

Noah's one and he's been in size 3 for forever (several months). The range is quite big, I believe from 20 to 28 lbs or something like that...so, I expect him to stay here for awhile. I think I go through a case about every 2 weeks? I go through tons of baby wipes, bath products, and lotion. I don't know what brand you are buying but I tried ALL of them. Believe it or not, I like the Target generic the best! And, they are a LOT cheaper :) You could always put your extra funds in a savings account and then buy the diapers as you need them.

your going to need alot of size 2 my son didnt stay n size 3 that long hes 2 now and hes in a 5t he youll need more in size newborn and size 1 than anything they go through about 20 daiapers a day or more but also depends on your babys grow long story short you need way more diapers

Why the size 2 and 3...Did you get any size N and 1 yet? It really depends on how big your baby gets, it's really hard to say for every baby, but my daughter wore her size 4 for about 7 months.....And you probably should take a box of each back, because babies grow so quickly...You should just buy them as they grow....

most of the time, a child will be in size 3 for a longer time then newborn,1 or 2. that is b.c of the rapid gain in the beginning.

also remember that every baby is different for what one does is not going to happen to another.

if anything, get gift cards for diapers this way you can just run out and get them :0) plus alot easier to store

don't worry its not to much the box will last u like a month probably (that would be around 8 diapers/day) so its a good start, but u will definately be buying more than just that box. its good that you're preparing tho

enough. you can buy more when he needs them. he won't be in size 2 until he's around 3 mos. we go through 2 boxes about every 6wks give or take. we change her about 10-12 times a day.

i did the same thing and my son out grew the diapers that i bought so just save the reciept so you can return them for a diff. size if the same thing happens to you.