What happens when Mars is exalted, but in the 12th house?

My Mars is exalted in 12 degrees Capricorn, in my 12th house. It's just below (however, viaually, it's above) the ascendant, which is at 19 degrees Capricorn. Since the 12th house is the house of Secrets and "behind the scenes" stuff, does this kind of snuff my Mars? If not, how does it affect... show more My Mars is exalted in 12 degrees Capricorn, in my 12th house.
It's just below (however, viaually, it's above) the ascendant, which is at 19 degrees Capricorn.

Since the 12th house is the house of Secrets and "behind the scenes" stuff, does this kind of snuff my Mars? If not, how does it affect my Mars?
---If it matters, my Mars is conjunt my Neptune (13 degrees Caprcorn, 12th house), and with an orb of influence my Uranus (8 degrees Capricorn, 12th house)
Update: My birth data is February 15, 1990
at 5:02 am in Santa Clara, CA

if that helps.

I've got a huge stellium in Capricorn, actually, right on my 12th and first houses (consisting of Uranus, Neptune, Mars, Saturn, and Venus). Saturn and Venus are also conjunct ascendant. Aries rules the third house.
1 answer 1