Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Does anybody else honestly want to see HHH vs John Cena part 2?

There first wrestlemania match was ok but not up their like the wrestlemania mainevents should be. Man this is more annoying to me than stone cold vs rock part 2 for wwe title. I hate wrestlemania rematches espically if they are for the same title and happen 2 years ago.

HHH has done mainevent mania 6 years while cena has well 4 now. enough is enough

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it would be interesting

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No,Cena already feuded with Triple H.

Cena lost the WWE Championship at the first WWE pay-per-view of 2006, New Year's Revolution, but not in the Elimination Chamber match that he had been advertised to participate in beforehand. Instead, immediately after winning the Elimination Chamber, he was thrust into a match against Edge, who cashed in his Money in the Bank contract — a "guaranteed title match at the WWE Champion of the owners choosing" — and after two quick spears pinned Cena for the title.[70] Cena's championship reign ended at 280 days, matching the length of previous champion JBL.[71] Just three weeks later, Cena won the title back at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.[70] After winning the Championship back, Cena was put in to a program with Triple H, during which the crowd again seemed to boo the intended face (Cena) and cheer the intended heel (Triple H).[72][73] The negative reaction only intensified when he faced Rob Van Dam (also cashing in a Money in the Bank contract, which he won at WrestleMania 22) at One Night Stand in June. Taking place in front of a crowd of mostly "old school" Extreme Championship Wrestling fans at the Hammerstein Ballroom, Cena was met with raucous jeering and chants of "**** you, Cena", "You can't wrestle", and "Same old ****". When he began peppering different moves into the match the fans responded with a chant of "You still suck". Cena lost the WWE Championship for the second time in 2006 at One Night Stand, being pinned by Van Dam after interference from Edge.

Mr.305

• 1 decade ago

I'd rather see a big main event, like a fatal four way with ortan, cena, micheals, HHH.

But no, not a rematch of HHH-Cena. I love Micheals, but i don't wanna see a HBK-Cena rematch either nor a another Ortan-Cena match.

If it has to be a one on one match, give me Cena-Jericho or something else i havn't seen in a while.

• 1 decade ago

to me its Better than Seeing Orton vs Triple H part 5 but i hope Vince Does somthing Diffirent on this night

Triple H vs John Cena for title

with Orton costing cena the gold

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I have to agree with you i do not think nobody wants to see HHHvs Cena because everybody knows who will win if not HHH because he has more wrestling skills than Cena also John cena does not have wrestling skills like HHH he just knows how to brawl and plus its sports entertainment.

Source(s): From wacthing wwe
  • 1 decade ago

it should be a triple threat,triple h,cena,ortan,but cena does not need to be there i hate him how in the hell is he gonna come back in the end of the rumble like that triple h should have won it thats bull thats just screwing triple h over cena sucks they let him win no matter what the cost,triple h needs to win at mania or have triple h kick his ***

• Froggy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

so we can see hhh carry cena through out the match like the other people do?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no i would rather see jeff hardy get the title from orton like hardy said i have waited too long for this i mean he does all the stunts wwe asks him to and all he asks for is a belt

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, HHH vs Cena is a great match, hope it headlines WM 24

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hhh should stop being a jerk and he should stop getting title matchs. any match with cena is good tho cuz he knows how to put on a show. it should be cena vs Kennedy kennedy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tere 2 top stars even if u dont like it other people will and its probably going to happen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.