My boyfriend won't talk to me!!?

Ok, we have known each other for 10 years, but only started going out last summer. We were really great friends and dealt with distance issues, he was always moving all over the place, but we always wound up together again. This year, we've both been going to the same school, but he just moved again, not very far, but we aren't going to the same school anymore. Well anyway, when we started going out, it was great, I love him and he loves me, but now that he moved again, his inability to use a phone has slowly gotten me VERY irritated. I still love him A LOT, but if he doesn't start actually trying to talk to me... I don't know what to do! Help me!

He has a phone, he just doesn't respond if I call him (and I don't call him that much). And I tried once to not call him for a few days, and he didn't call or text me, which really made me feel bad. What I want to know is basically, how should I approach him about this, or should I just forget about it?

Favorite Answer

So the question is My boyfriend doesn't call me? A boyfriend doesn't have to call you every single moment, but it would be nice if he would give you a phone call ta ask how you are doing or just to hear from you, because he misses you. Maybe you should buy him a mobile for Valentines day, they don't cost that much!!

If he has an inability to use a phone to contact you? get off him about it.