Love and Hate in today's society?

What is your opinion on Love in today's society?

What about Hate?

What is Love to you?

What is Hate?

Is Hate merely the rejection of Love?

Or is Love the rejection of Hate?

• Love
    Favorite Answer

Love can be valued by who is saying it. You truely have to get to know someone befor you assert a credit toward the comment they made.

Hate is a nasty, ugly, awful thing when I see it. It is around, BUT don't focus on that because it is draining, just be positive and righteous and sometimes it was all in your head ( judging, assumption ) , the hater was just mislead or there was miscommunication. So it is better to think right, otherwise if you think the person is a hater and they're not, it hurts them and the reationship.

Love is so much to me. If we all just Love this world would be a better place, but as many know this will not happen. But trying to Love doesn't hurt, why? Because if you Love people, people will love you back (not all the time, remember) and thats good for you and them. They might even pass it on and you just created something awesome.

Hate is Murder, it should not be done.

This is what the Jesus said about Hate : 1 John 3:15

Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

I have to admit, I had to Hate first to know what truely Love is.

Hate is a disease that only be cured with Love either by the hater or the hated showing true love not for financial gain or popularity or to just to look nice so people can say "Oh he is such a nice guy/girl"

Yes Love is a rejection of Hate.

God bless you all.

Love is not merely the rejection of hate, and hate is not merely the rejection of love, because there is a third and default option: apathy.

• mguyen

I hate how we idolize celebrities and how the U. S. is uneducated approximately worldwide affairs (purely 21% of people very own passports) i like how cutting-edge we are starting to be, with new technologies daily to strengthen our existence

The only way we become aware of anything is by its opposite. By hatred we are aware of love. I believe it is part of Gods plan. We must choose; Do we worship good or evil? I see worshipping good the same as worshipping God.

we only love ourselfs and hate everything else.been that way forever

• You know what I like about dualists and pointless conjecture?

Source(s): Nothing.