I think I'm going to die, and I'm scared?

I have growth up and down my spine. I don't know if it's cancer or not, and won't until the end of the month. I have no family around, no friends. I've been a hermit for a long time, except for on here. I don't want answers, just support, and maybe an email or two. I'm all alone, and I'm... show more I have growth up and down my spine. I don't know if it's cancer or not, and won't until the end of the month. I have no family around, no friends. I've been a hermit for a long time, except for on here. I don't want answers, just support, and maybe an email or two. I'm all alone, and I'm in serious pain, and I'm terrified. I know the people on here are caring, and I need some of that.
peace
Update: I've been to the doctor and had 2 mri waiting on 3rd, I'll be seeing a neurosurgeon on the 29. I'm not just sitting here waiting to die. I'm waiting on doctors to do more than give me pain pills.
Update 2: I am alone, I have no friends, family, or other intimate people in my life. Read my question again. this is to the first person who answered.