1.how many letters are in the alphabet?
2.In the NBA,how many men are on the basketball court for each team ?
3.a boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy,"If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me$50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees,thinking no matter what the man writes he'll just say he weights morn or less.In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50.how did the man win the bet?
4.If you were running a race,and you passed the person in 2nd place,what place would you be in now?
5.George,Helen,and Steve are drinking coffee.
Bert,Karen,and Dave are drinking soda.
Using logic,is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?
6.Bill bets Craig$100that he can predict the score of the hockey game before it starts.Craig agrees,but loses the bet.Why did Craig lost the bet?
7.How can you make the following equation true by drawing only one straight line:5+5+5=550
Can you figure it out?
- SookieLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
3. Because the old man wrote "Youe Exact Weight" on the paper as he said.
4. 2nd place, because you are replacing the 2nd place.
5. Coffee... Because 2 'e' in name drink coffee whereby 1 'e' drink soda and there are 2 'e' in Elizabeth.
6. Because Craig can't predict the score of the game.
7. Just draw a straight line on top of '='. meaning 5+5+5≠550.
2008-02-03 14:00:23 補充：
Correction for number 6.
All the game's score before started should be 0. So Craig loss.Source(s): kool_jp
- 1 decade ago
1. 8, 如果包括加"the" 就是11個
4.不太確定...是第一(first place)嗎? 好像沒那麼簡單|||
5.很確定! Elizabeth是喝 soda
coffee: George,Helen, Steve ->人名裡都有兩個e
soda: Bert,Karen, Dave ->人名裡都只有一個e
6.應該是因為Craig 同意Bill的說法,但結果是Bill 猜錯比賽的結果(成績),所以Craig也因此"loses the bet".
7. 我覺得應該是在等號上畫一撇變5+5+5不等於550 XD
(因為題目只說make the following TRUE 並沒說要make it equal.)