Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 1 decade ago

How much would a Cessna Citation X cost ?

Please provide what currency u refer to.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

$22 million U.S.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Cessna Citation Cost

• Stacey
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Good choice a Citation X is an excellent aircraft to look into buying but yet they are expensive.I used to train in a Citation X because my instructor owned a fraction of one like the other person above said. They fly through every cloud very smoothly.But like the other commenter said they do cost a good deal of money even to buy a fraction, so you would be having to look into one with a bit of people owning shares.That is only if you are limited to a budget.Don't be discouraged by what i've said, you can buy one without shares.It's a lot more fun having the whole plane to yourself :)

• 1 decade ago

Fractional operations under Part 91k do not allow for student training, only in-house training. The $22m USD figure is about right, perhaps a bit low. The info is available elsewhere. I have flown the Sovereign, the model right below the X in the current product line. A new Large Cabin Citation is being formally announced very shortly, but it will be years to production.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I will agree that the $22M is pretty accurate...close enough to count anyway.

When I was at the NBAA this year Cessna had their plans and a cabin mock-up laid out on a new design they are planning to build...It is basically going to be a widebody Citation X with all the neat amenities ( dual galleys,nice entertainment systems,large baggage area,etc.) My favorite part is the step-down cockpit..kinda like the Boeing 757...anyway...good luck on your pursuit to whatever it is you are doing...

Jonathan S

ATP-LRJET,HS-125

CFI/AGI

Source(s): 9 years professional flying
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much would a Cessna Citation X cost ?

Please provide what currency u refer to.

Source(s): cessna citation cost: https://tr.im/UA88V
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.cessna.com is a wonderful source.... Look for a place to contact them and get a "information booklet" on the various citation models...also you might want to see if Learjet is less or more expensive & used ones as well are good options just have them checked out... good magazines for used a/c are: Controller, Buisness Aircraft

good luck

jd08

• Controller.com has one listed as follows..

2009 CESSNA CITATION XLS+

US $12,995,000

the price is determined with respect to interior appointments, avionics, and other optional equipment. Thus, final aircraft prices often vary according to the type and number of options chosen.

• 1 decade ago

Do you want to buy it outright?

Why not lease it? Buy a share of a fractional aircraft?

• null
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

here try controller.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.