Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Taco Bell or Taco Cabana?

I shouldn't be eating fats food BUT I am SO angry taco bell discontinued my FAVORITE item :The Chili cheese burrito. I'm no longer eating there or ANY place owned by YUM Brands Inc. That includes Long John Slivers, KFC & Pizza Hut! Time to take a stand Who's with me?

Plus all Taco Bell ever does is make differeent menu items with the SAME ingredients. This week I think it's a cheesy crucnh wrap shaped like a star. PFFT!

WHERE I LIVE FYI**** THEY DON'T SERVE THE DAMN CHILI so I can't order "something else with chili & cheese". Cheap Basturds! lol.

Favorite Answer

Taco Bell is pure crap and sodium, and while Taco Cabana may not be the best, its much closer to real food than Taco Bell ever will be IMO.

Taco Cabana rocks. They make their own tortillas, queso, pico de gallo and salsa from scratch.

Taco Bell is a commissary ran franchise. All of the food is pre-made, prepackaged two days in advance and delivered to their locations. Also if you look closely Taco Bell employees do not wear gloves and touch your food with their bare hands.

• strate

Taco Cabana! BQ: it ameliorations, yet i continually like their flautas huh...i knew taco cabana replaced into interior of sight, yet i did no longer know taco bueno replaced into too. i found out some thing new immediately :]

Taco Bell. If you think all Taco bell does is use the same ingredients, order something else with chili and cheese :)

taco bell all the way

=]

Yuck to both.

Total garbage is all they have on either menu.

TACO BELL!!

Switch to egg rolls ...... add salsa