Which ID shop on Yonge Street in Toronto works in the US?

Favorite Answer

Any international shops will recognize a credit card or store ID from another affiliate store., if this was your question.

There is an exchange fee that will be taken in to consideration on your purchase.

Usually the bigger the name of the store the better your chances are, that they will accept your ID.

Look in the Toronto Sun or EYE weekly , or ask your local store......thank you

There are places all around Yonge and Dundas that have decent novelty ID's. It's not illegal to get, don't worry. - The illegal part comes in when IDing yourself as someone else. - i.e. using the novelty ID. To be honest, if you're an adult... I'd say using it for fun is pointless. When I was younger, I always thought about it but really... there isn't any point. Just wait until you're 19, and if you get caught with it... having two ID's on you is illegal. B.