Congestive heart failure and lasix?

my dog is taking lasix for her congestive heart failure and she is having accidents all the time...its like she don't know its happening. It happens mostly when shes asleep but it has happened when shes awake. My vet said don't limit her water so what should I do. I've never had to deal with... show more my dog is taking lasix for her congestive heart failure and she is having accidents all the time...its like she don't know its happening. It happens mostly when shes asleep but it has happened when shes awake. My vet said don't limit her water so what should I do. I've never had to deal with accidents...I have always had a doggie door and now its happening everywhere in my home and often on my lap. Help I am desperate!!!
Update: No shes not on any other medication and I have tried getting her to go outside and I give her the lasix about 5:30 ish and we go to be around 9ish...and she still has accidents all night long. At least 2 or 3 times a night. I am afraid diapers will keep her wet for to long of a peroid at night.