How much is it to file my taxes through H&R Block and do the rapid refund?

I have a few questions about filing my taxes through H&R Block *How much is it? *I want to do the rapid refund- whats the fee for that? *Do they take the fee out of the refund- if so, which one-state or federal? *And finally, I'm not sure if I'll get a refund- In the spring I collected... show more I have a few questions about filing my taxes through H&R Block

*How much is it?

*I want to do the rapid refund- whats the fee for that?

*Do they take the fee out of the refund- if so, which one-state or federal?

*And finally, I'm not sure if I'll get a refund- In the spring I collected unemployment-Don't I have to pay that back?

Plus I live in MA and have not yet signed up for manditory health insurance- a friend told me they keep tax refunds becuse of this-is this true?

*And lastly, if I owe money to the feds or statge taxman- do I need to pay H&R block that money when they do my taxes?

Thanks for any advice
Update: Great advice, thanks! I didn't realize the interest rate was so high for rapid refund loans- Its almost a ripoff...