Best Manga Reads?
Can anyone give me some good mangas to read?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
i love this series soooo much!!!
i buy all the manga's once they are released! (im still way ahead online though....)
i just love this manga!!
i can read it over and over and over!! kyoko is so my fave character in manga!! shes so cool when she goes all "evil" on sho!! skip beat really makes me laugh!! yoshiki nakamura's is a genious!!!
another is fruits basket. i LOVE this series. i also have all the released books (though i fisnihed the series online) and have also seen the anime (have this too) the manga is way better.
naruto- one of the only manga's where i read it, keep up with it, and watch the anime as well. usually, if i start on the anime i wont read on the manga (usually. not all the time.) but in naruto's case i had to! this is such an awesome series!
my other faves are:
hana yori dango
perfect girl evolution (if you love skip beat then you will also love this manga. i like the anime more though ^^)
love mode (yaoi)
d gray man
- Rah-LeeLv 51 decade ago
Ayashi No Ceres
Kill Me, Kiss Me
Yu Yu Hakusho
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I highly suggest watching Naruto. Naruto in my opinion is one of the best anime/manga ever so far. I defiantly think is has lived up to the hype about it. The show has a interesting plot with very good art and charter drawing. The show includes action/comedy/romance and drama Here what the show is about. It is about a boy named Naruto who is an orphan and has a demon spirt fox in him that was put there when he was born. Later on Naruto finds friends that like him of who he is. He has made a decision be become the greatest ninja in his village (the village hidden in the leaves), he wants to become hokage, but in order to do that he must train like he never has before as well has battle through missions and interesting foes with his friends and learning new moves/jutsu (speail fighting moves) and marial arts. In between all this there are relationships between charcaters. Naruto is defiantly a series/show/manga that defiantly worth getting into and is one good epic story.
Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. It was a powerful demon indeed; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village – the Fourth Hokage – defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a newly-born child, whose origins are as yet unknown. That child's name was Naruto Uzumaki. The Fourth Hokage was celebrated as a hero for sealing the demon fox away. He wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox. The village he grew up in, however, mostly shunned Naruto; they regarded him as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage made it so that the other villagers were forbidden to mention the event to anyone, even to their own children. However, this did not stop them from treating Naruto like an outcast. Although their children did not specifically know why their parents treated Naruto the way they did, they learned through example to despise the boy. As a result, Naruto grew up as an orphan in a lonesome atmosphere without friends, family, or acknowledgment.
All in all it has everything you could want out of anime/manga including action/romance/drama/and comdy.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
ouran high school host club
tail of the moon
girl got game
lots and lots more....
just got to
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
- 1 decade ago
- Anonymous1 decade ago
- 1 decade ago
1. My Girl:Jinny is a famous model with those gorgeous long black hair but little does everyone knows that she is in fact actually Ahjin, a high schooler who has short hair, wears glasses and only does modelling for the sake of her uncle! Ahjin has a crush on Dohoon, one of the coolest guy in school. But when Ahjin (dressed up as Jinny) found out that she'll be living in the same apartment as her crush, she's thrilled! But how can she keep her secret from Dohoon, whom he himself adores the model Jinny!?
2. Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu: Takuma and Mayu's story began when they were only 8 years old. During his childhood, Takuma was constantly hospitalised due to his heart condition. He soon became friends with Mayu, the daughter of the doctor in charge of his case. Day by day they grew closer and closer. However, the summer when Takuma was 8, he made a promise to Mayu that he couldn't keep... Their story unfolds as they grow older and their bond gets stronger...
3. Skip Beat: Kyoko Mogami followed her true love Sho to Tokyo to support him while he made it big as an idol. But he's casting her out now that he's famous! Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!
4. Vampire Knight: Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class return to their dorm, they cross paths with the Night Class on their way to school. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, there to protect the Day Class from the Academy's dark secret: the Night Class is full of vampires.
5. Love Attack: Chiemi Yusa's high-school record is far from perfect. She's already been suspended twice for fighting, and she's not even half-way through her first year! In danger of getting expelled for starting yet another brawl, her teacher approaches her with an unexpected offer: get her classmate Akifumi "Deranged Devil" Hirata, the nastiest fighter in the whole school, to clean up his act, and her record will officially be cleared. Reluctantly she accepts, and immediately goes on the attack. But as she's waiting for him to retaliate, she discovers that he has more in store for her than just a fight! From the creator of Girl Got Game and Heaven!! comes a rollicking brawl of a good time as the roughest guy and girl in school get themselves into trouble--and find themselves in love.
6. High school Debut:
When Haruna Nagashima was in junior high her life consisted of playing softball and reading comics. But now that she's going to high school, Haruna decides to put all of her energy towards getting a boyfriend and having the high school romance of a lifetime. To help in her quest, she enlists cute upperclassman Yoh Komiyama to coach her as she eschews her jock tendencies and turns herself into the kind of girl who can catch a guy. Yoh agrees, with one catch: Haruna had better not fall for him!
7.Love Monster: After failing the entrance exams to her school of choice, Hiyoko Osora gets an acceptance letter from SM Academy. But she didn't even apply or take its exam! When she arrives, there's something amiss--all the students are...monsters!? And the head of the student council says he's her fiancé right before he sprouts giant black wings! What strange fate brought Hiyo to SM Academy, and what supernatural fate awaits her after this!?
8.Peach Girl: It's not easy being beautiful. The envy, the jealousy, the vicious rumors spread by your best friend. That's life for young Momo. While everyone thinks that Momo is a wild party girl, the reality is that she is shy and lonely. Can Momo confess her love to her classmate, Toji, or will her best friend Sae steal him away. It's a bittersweet drama of growing up and fitting in that will charm readers everywhere.
9.Paradise Kiss: Yukari wants nothing more than to make her parents happy by studying hard and getting into a good college. One afternoon, however, she is kidnapped by a group of self-styled fashionistas calling themselves "Paradise Kiss." Yukari suddenly finds herself flung into the roller-coaster life of the fashion world, guided by George, art-snob extraordinaire. In a glamorous makeover of body, mind and soul, she is turned from a hapless bookworm into her friends22 own exclusive clothing model.
In this manga we meet characters from Gokinjo Monogatari like Mikako (and her little sister, Miwako - she's in "ParaKiss" staff) and Arashi father (only poster, but still) and new like Isabella.
10. Kare First Love: Coy and self-conscious high school student Karin Karino never paid much attention to boys until she met Kiriya, a popular student from a nearby boys' school. Karin and Kiriya embark on a romantic journey despite Karin's classmate Yuka's best efforts to sabotage their relationship, but Karin soon learns that living happily ever after isn't on the curriculum when she becomes Kiriya's center of attention, as well as embittered Yuka's bull's-eye on her dartboard of hate.
11.100% Perfect Girl: Jay Jin is the headstrong teenage rebel, determined to prove she's serious about making art. J. Max is the tall debonair foreigner, in Korea on business, with more--much more--to his background than he lets on. On the surface, it would seem as though Jay and J. have nothing in common... until a chance encounter in a hotel lobby sparks a mysterious attraction. Will true love prove strong enough to overcome the language barrier, not to mention the thousands of miles separating two attractive people? Then there are the interventions of friends and family who think they know best... as well as a disastrous encounter with spicy chicken kebab!
12.Backstage Prince: Akari is drawn into the exciting world of kabuki theatre, She then spends her time after school assisting the famous actor, Shonosuke Ichimura. In the real world, however, this prince of kabuki is actually a high school cutie named Ryusei. The pair's relationship gets off on the wrong foot but eventually, with the help of a cat known as Mr. Ken, might start to fall in love.
15. Fruits Basket: The enigmatic Sohma family shares a great secret, its members are possessed by spirits of the Chinese Zodiac, and when they are hugged by members of the opposite sex, they transform into their Zodiac animal! Tohru Honda, an orphaned high school freshman, is given lodging in the Sohma household in exchange for taking care of household chores. The humble Tohru is quite grateful for the Sohma family's generosity, and the longer she stays with them, the more they realize what a blessing she is in their lives, as well.Source(s): www.mangafox.com www.onemanga.com