which celebrity makes u proud of your ethnicity?

and which one embarrasses u the most?

Favorite Answer

Puerto Ricans that make me proud: Raul Julia, Benicio DelToro, Tito Puente, Mark Anthony, Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, Irene Cara, Hector Elizondo, Roselyn Sanchez, Rosario Dawson, Erik Estrada, Raymond Arrieta, Rosie Perez, Michelle Rodriguez, Jimmy Smits, Adolfo Quiñones, Ray Barretto, Antonio Caban Vale, Willie Colon, Noel Estrada, Jose Feliciano, Bernie Williams, Hector Lavoe, Papo Lucca, Glenn Monroig, Eddie Palmieri, Angel "Cuco" Peña, Frankie Ruiz, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Eddie Santiago, Alfred D. Herger, Puerto Rican rockers past and present, Roberto Cofresi (pirate arrrg!), all Puerto Rican members of the military past and present, including my grandfather (veteran), step-father and step-brother and all Puerto Ricans who make a happier day to those around them.

Puerto Ricans that embarrass me: Ray Toro (lead guitarist of My Chemical Romance. I'm embarrassed he sold out to the EMO fad), The Zodiac killer (yep, Puerto Rican) and some crazy lunatic in the 1950's who thought he could sneak in the White House to assassinate the president.

Salma Hayek makes me proud.

And also almost all Latinas have achieved great things in Hollywood, like Sofia Vergara, Eva Longoria, etc.

I am not embarrassed of any of them.

♥Stephanie M♥

Man Keanu Reeves and The Rock both make me proud to be Hawaiian.I haven't had a Hawaiian mixed celebrity disappoint me yet so when it happens I'll let you know:)

Blessings,

M.G

Proud of: Scarlett Johanson

Nicole Kidman

Dita Von Teese.

Embarassed: Katie Holmes

Britney Spears

(I'm VERY pale so I really like my prouds because they prove you can BE very pallid and still look hot!)

Proud: Natalie portman

embarresed: mel gibson

Selma Hayek makes me proud to be latina, but i just wished jessica alba was proud to be latina instead of acting like shes 100% white

a celibrity that makes me proud of my ethnicity is the comedian mo'nique. she's funny and beautiful, and creates a positive image for african americans. one that embarasses me is tiger woods. i never did like him. for him to be mixed he's not even that good-looking to me. and he sucks up to white people which makes me sick.

Denzel Washington and Djimon Honsou and Don Cheadle make me proud of who I am.

Micheal Jackson and O.J.embarrasses me

• Obama and Oprah embarass me, as well as rap people who act rude as well.

I am not sure who makes me proud to be black.. Most other black people celebs or not, embarass me

oprah Whinfry because she is richer then a MUG!!!!

And Michael Jackson cuz... (no offense) he tryna be wyte... He aint wyte...

Trust me i noe wyte ppl..

And he aint one of em'