What is your goal in life?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Make it interesting.
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Not sure if I can make it interesting...

But I want to be the best wife and the best mother that I can possibly be.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
Good for you.
  • 4
  • Comment

Other Answers (14)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Mr. High answered 6 years ago
    to not end up with a psychological disorder like the rest of my family
    • 6
    • Comment
  • Lealla C answered 6 years ago
    Ok; my goal is to die with no major regrets. To apologize to those I hurt and seek out those I love. To travel and experience all that I can, whether that is te Louvre in Paris or eating unidentifiable things from a street vendor in Bangor. My goal is to live unafraid and in so doing to lead others to that life. I teach middle school and my goal is to be that teacher that at least one student a year wishes they were.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • carlos r answered 6 years ago
    My goal in life is to be happy, I think that is everyone's purpose in life, and should follow it as a goal. (my philosophy)
    • 3
    • Comment
  • sarahhh answered 6 years ago
    To become a 3rd grade teacher.
    =]
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Lena answered 6 years ago
    to become a successful lawyer & a happily married woman
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Mustlovesonnets answered 6 years ago
    no, not to be rich and famous, and happy...
    it's to make others happy...to create something beautiful like a painting or a piece of music, something inspiring, something that will make others to create some beauty too, maybe makes them happy. that's the only way to save humanity from its lugubrious self-destruction
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Mark_Abene answered 6 years ago
    I have no goal in my life
    • 3
    • Comment
  • the old dog answered 6 years ago
    To get the puck in the net! Considering my abilities on the ice? That would be a real interesting sight to see.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • hkygirl16 answered 6 years ago
    To be healthy, happy and have tons of fun! I want to be famous and friendly, loved and respected. I want to have a fun family and an awesome job. I'm gonna die laughing!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• samina answered 3 months ago
    My goal is to have a world with no sadness,no pain and no tears to cry! No matter if it sounds impossible .This is my dream and I am going to try my best to make world a better place for every one of us.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • knowalotlearnalot answered 6 years ago
    My goal is to give up superficiality and develop myself fundamentally in such a way that I become most at one with all living things and the universe itself.

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • jimmy answered 6 years ago
    1)To destroy the earth
    2)Be care free
    3)Learn the meaning of life
    4)Let no person be unwise as to how awesome I am
    5)Catch a squirrel with my bare hands

Explanations:
    I read that God can't destroy our planet even if He wanted too. Why be stressed? And finally. You ever 'see' a squirrel!
    How the tail waves! It mocks us all. que wave motion w/hand.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Raja S answered 6 years ago
    DEATH,undoubtedly, should be the ultimate goal.But,the trivial goals like passing the exams,becoming doctors or engineers,getting married,earning money and so called fame,etc. make our journey more enjoyable,thus making us literally forget that the ultimate goal is awaiting us.Raja Sharma. http://www.rajasir.blogspot.com

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • bennosjared answered 6 years ago
    to accomplish everything that God Made on our planet. Like for example: Drive a race car, parachute, kayaking, and etc.
    • 1
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock