Static electric current in Human body.?
In the office , as soon as I touch a metal component or any of my colleague , I get a kind of electric shock. Sometimes the intensity is similar to actual electric shock .
Same thing is not happening with any other colleague. At my home or in my old office place(which was also surrounded by computers, carpet and chairs and etc), I never came across such problem.
I want to know, is there any negative impact of such electric shocks/static current on the health? Also what is the reason behind this? I tried by wearing sports shoes/leather shoes. But all in vain. How can I get rid of such kind of shocks?