Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Which one is better, Rayman and the Raving Rabbids 2 or Mario Party 8?

because i just bought a game at walmart and now im thinknig of returning it because it doesnt look so good, and i saw 2 games in walmart that i really liked which were mario party 8 and rayman and the raving rabbids 2, which one should i get?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Raving Rabbids 2!!! If you are by yourself- or with one other person (more fun with just the two)

But Mario Party 8, if you have a lot of other people

I love the Rayman, I have a stuffed bunny that looks like them XD

• 4 years ago

Mario Party 8 because Rayman is about Animal Abuse. Save a Rabit, buy Mario Party 8. Also Rayman Raving Rabbids is Rated E+10. So not so great for a 6 year old.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i never heard of rayman and the raving rabbids

but i do have the game mario party eight.

mario party eight it a game for 4 players, though it is fun to compete with your friends. but when you are doing single player is not that much fun there is only 6 levels. i suggest to get Super Mario Galaxy im playing it at my friends house. it is a lot of fun! it has lots of hard challenges and there are a lot of levels in there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say Mario Party 8 gives you more fun than Rayman. Rayman is an adventure game, but MP8 is full of minigames and collectibles, so I would say to have more fun and more of a challenge to get the time to COMPLETELY beat, get Mario Party 8.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have Mario Party 8 and i don't like it much .. It is the same as most Mario Party's i think jus with more mini games. I didn't like it that mch but sayin that i havn't played Rayman ..

Source(s): I have Mario Party 8
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have played both and i think tt probably be mario party 8 but if you small and lots of party mini games Raving rabbits is for you. Mario Part is very similiar but has more strategy then just plain old mini games. But it is up to you. Alos, Mario party 8 is a very fun group game fro you and your friends but Raving Rabbits can be very repeatitive and annoying but both are very good.

• bye.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i like mario party 8 better.. but only if you like the other mario parties. if not, then go for the rayman .

• 1 decade ago

all the mario party games are awesome if you like having friends over and having a blast, it's competitive and goofy and absolutely ridiculously fun!....I'd go for Mario Party 8!

• 1 decade ago

Mario party 8... its fun!

Source(s): own more than six mario games, two rayman and more.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ooohh hell no easy question i work at gamestop MP8 ... alot more fun and very high rated

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.