General under honorable conditions.....Effects?

Basically I am twenty years old..In the Navy...going to be 21 in two weeks...got caught underage drinking twice..(stupid choices). I have been on hold for 8 loooong months waiting for C school...Can get out with general under honorable conditions or submit a waiver.....If I finish my degree in Computer engineering... show more Basically I am twenty years old..In the Navy...going to be 21 in two weeks...got caught underage drinking twice..(stupid choices). I have been on hold for 8 loooong months waiting for C school...Can get out with general under honorable conditions or submit a waiver.....If I finish my degree in Computer engineering and am looking for a career say 4 or 5 years down the road, is this really going to be frowned upon badly? I am not a bad kid. Have no criminal record, just used to the college life I guess? Thanks for any input.
Update: Well I don't plan on reenlisting. And it has nothing to do with me not being able to handle the Navy. I simply don't feel the military is for me. I want to finish my college education and move on, but if this is going to put a severe damper on my future plans, I will stick out my next 4 1/2 years. And if... show more Well I don't plan on reenlisting. And it has nothing to do with me not being able to handle the Navy. I simply don't feel the military is for me. I want to finish my college education and move on, but if this is going to put a severe damper on my future plans, I will stick out my next 4 1/2 years. And if your opinion is that I couldn't finish my degree because I got out early so be it.