Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is there any teen Christian dating sites?

13-to-18

4 Answers

Relevance
  • User
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are Christian dating sites. I don't know if there are Christian teen dating sites. On the popular dating sites (eHarmony, match.com,...) they have a section where you fill out stuff about your religion. You say what religion you are and how important religion is to you. I think you can even require that the people the sites hooks you up with are the same religion and value their religion as much as you do.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know of any sites but I know of a fantastic sermon about it. Check it out.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=8907...

• 1 decade ago

watchtower.org, follow the principles we teach and one day you will find the perfect girl! She is at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs Witnsses

• 1 decade ago

eHarmony started as one, until the guy realized he can make a crapload of money from it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.