Is there any teen Christian dating sites?

13-to-18

• User
    Favorite Answer

There are Christian dating sites. I don't know if there are Christian teen dating sites. On the popular dating sites (eHarmony, match.com,...) they have a section where you fill out stuff about your religion. You say what religion you are and how important religion is to you. I think you can even require that the people the sites hooks you up with are the same religion and value their religion as much as you do.

I don't know of any sites but I know of a fantastic sermon about it. Check it out.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=8907...

watchtower.org, follow the principles we teach and one day you will find the perfect girl! She is at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs Witnsses

eHarmony started as one, until the guy realized he can make a crapload of money from it.