Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

i HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS! :]?

yeah, you heard.

dont chew me out..please.

just tell me your opinion on this

because i dont see why people like them,

PLEASE DONT CHEW ME OUT

i dont need that ;] i just wanna know, what

makes them so great?

Favorite Answer

What? but how? The Jonas brothers are amazing!! I DON'T!!! they rock!!! Each of them has a unique talent and brings their own parts to the band that make it what it is today!! Joe is the hilarious flirt that makes you smile everytime to see him. he makes all the concerts fun and leaves you laughing for hours. Nick is the cute sensitive brother that makes your heart melt with his voice...every time he sings it's like heaven! and we can't forget Kevin...his mad Guitar playing skills and awesome personality makes you feel as though you have known them for years and years!! all of them together make the most amazingly perfect band and group of gorgeous guys in the world!! they rock and I love them!! God did good with these 3 heartthrobs :}

and not only are they all amazing but they are awesome roll models for kids everywhere. in hollywood there aren't many good people but these boys set a perfect example as to how guys should act. They are polite, respectful, nice, and are committed to their faith which is really refreshing to see in 3 such attractive guys ...... more people should be like them and I am glad that there are at least some decent people out there

but that's my opinion

I'm not a fan nether do I care about them. There music is for preteens not aldults like me.

I agree. the only reason their name is getting out there is because they are in that hanna montana 3D movie.

i also hate the Jonas brothers. I'm still wondering the same thing.

omg i no what u mean one ther music isnt good at all and twoo i think they are NO where near cute..no idea y people are upsessed with them .lol

im with you. tired of all these little kids making bad music and getting famous.

• i h8 them to i think they have terrible singin r not cute, and have the weirdest hair they suck!

I don't hate them but I don't like that they seem to be bringing the whole boy band thing back.

I don't like them either. They didn't write most of their songs.

I completely agree...I have no idea why every thinks they are amazing...they truly aren't....I don't even think they sound good, or are cute

Help answer my question! Thanks

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqCKn...