Really hot guy working at Burger King in the drive thru window. How should I ask him out? no idea if hes gay?

ok, to make a long story short, I just went to burger king and got a meal about an hour ago. The most beautiful guy was up there in the drive-thru window. His beauty put me in a trance. Light mustache. Looked to be in his early 20s like me. No idea if he's gay or not. Sexy, masculine voice. Chances are... show more ok, to make a long story short, I just went to burger king and got a meal about an hour ago. The most beautiful guy was up there in the drive-thru window. His beauty put me in a trance. Light mustache. Looked to be in his early 20s like me. No idea if he's gay or not. Sexy, masculine voice. Chances are he's str8 like every other hot guy out there seems to be, but anyway, I still want to ask him out because he's just so beautiful. How should I go about it? Remember I have already been up there once today and don't know when he works. Maybe he won't turn me down so badly since he's in working environment. And If he turns me down in a really nasty way, I can complain about his services to his boss. lol! I am probably way to scared to even ask him out. I get terrified over asking random hot guys out.