Really hot guy working at Burger King in the drive thru window. How should I ask him out? no idea if hes gay?

ok, to make a long story short, I just went to burger king and got a meal about an hour ago. The most beautiful guy was up there in the drive-thru window. His beauty put me in a trance. Light mustache. Looked to be in his early 20s like me. No idea if he's gay or not. Sexy, masculine voice. Chances are he's str8 like every other hot guy out there seems to be, but anyway, I still want to ask him out because he's just so beautiful. How should I go about it? Remember I have already been up there once today and don't know when he works. Maybe he won't turn me down so badly since he's in working environment. And If he turns me down in a really nasty way, I can complain about his services to his boss. lol! I am probably way to scared to even ask him out. I get terrified over asking random hot guys out.

Best Answer

Had the same situation with a temporary sales clerk at the sportswear shop at the mall over Christmas. My thought was, how much sportswear paraphernalia do I have to buy to get him to go out with me! As it happened, he wasn't allowed to work the cash register and no one was keeping track of how much money his customers spent. So I let it drop. If he ever goes back to work there, though....

So far, I've had 100% zero success hitting on guys who are working, no matter how I approach the subject.

So you have my sympathy, if not any helpful ideas.

First I wouldn't ask someone out I didn't know through a fast food drive-thru, esp if they are not gay, and esp at a workplace. Maybe you can go there during the week, often or once a week and start up a conversation with him, joke around with him or spark some kind of conversation. Maybe order something without the usual toppings, so you have more time to talk with him, as you wait. Maybe give him a note the next time you order and ask him out that way, perhaps ask him to a movie, or dinner,and jot down a time and a place to meet if he is interested, and see what happens. Just remember not everyone is gay, or accepts homosexuality, so be careful when approaching ppl you don't know. Good Luck.

Source(s): Life Experiences
  • Donna

Burger King

I'd just tell him he's a really good looking guy... and se what the response is... if he's a real homophobe he'll get all weirded out and maybe say something rude... if he's not, and he say's a polite "thanks"... then you can ask him if there's anything he likes doing other than working ... like for fun... that will imply that you'd like to go out with him... if he gives you an honest answer... he's most likely interested... if he looks weirded out again and says "uh... yeah I dunno dude... have a nice day".... it's probably over...HOWEVER... every time you go there and he's working you can kinda flirt with him that way until you get a definate "no thanks... not interested"....

GOOD LUCK!!

Its pretty rude to come on to people at their workplace. Follow him home and if he's gay you'll get a date and if he's not you will be charged for stalking. You really don't sound like a nice person, threatening to complain about him to his boss if he turns you down. thats just plain mean. Definitely stalker material/.

Say you havnt seen him around here before, then ask if he lives around where you do. If so..wait till you see him around in town or something. Definatly better when hes not at work i think. It could be embarassing. X all the best!

• guy

Asking through the intercom is opening up to embarassment for both of you. When you see him in the window where he gives you the goodies, you can ask him then; no one else will hear your question, unless you yell it.

Just drive up again and say, look.... "I want to date and if your str8 I'm really sorry I'll go away, but if your gay I'd like to buy you a cup of coffee."

Maybe you can work in something about him bringing you fries, or if he'd like to see "the King" ... if you catch my drift... ;)

... or having it "your way".

Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes. :)

ask thru the intercom