wat do u think?

my ex and i broke up about 8 months now an personally i think i've gotten over him...well atleast for the most part.i can talk to him the same way i can speak to any of other guy and seein him with another girl doesnt kill me on the inside any more.

i was talkin to a frend and she said i'm not really over him because i said i dont like any guys right now.

it s not that i dont want to like any1 its just that i havent met any1 or developed feelins for any of the guys i'v been around.

i dont have a problem talkin to another guy i just dont like any of them yet. i'v met and started talkin to a few guys but just for aquaintance and if he strikes my fancy than cool.

wat do u think? is it that i'v really not completely gotten over my ex or is it just that i'v really not found another guy who strikes my fancy yet?

Favorite Answer

u have completely got over him by now..

remember, ur mind decide what u r n not ur friends...

so thats it.. u r now out of ur ex's charisma..

well, as far as i know, u better take some time to get into a relationship with some1 else..

the chances of ending up with a wrong person( since u need some1 to share ur feelings), is more soon after a break-up.

so spend more time with ur family n friends..

n jus wait..

the one for u will be coming to u..

he is also breathing the same air, n below the same sky..

cheers

I think you've gotten over him. I recently got out of a relationship, and I will talk to girls, but I'm not really looking.

You just got out of a relationship (not that long ago) and it's hard to just find someone to be with you right away. Don't go out looking, they will come into your life when you least expect it.