Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

niu asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

求 麥田捕手

求 麥田捕手 的佳句

30句 或者告訴我哪一頁<要是麥田出版的噢!>

我已經有20句了

希望提供者 可以提供多一點

◎ 不要亂貼文章一通

Update:

我要的是中文的噢!!

所以...麻煩你幫我翻譯一下吧><"

我國二 看中文版的餒 ^ __ ^

謝摟!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

你說得是Catcher in the Rye嗎?

如果是的話

那本小說我9年級的時候讀過 (英文課)

重要的佳句有

1. “Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules.”

“Yes, sir. I know it is. I know it.”

Game, my ass. Some game. If you get on the side where all the hot-shots are, then it’s a game, all right—I’ll admit that. But if you get on the other side, where there aren’t any hot-shots, then what’s a game about it? Nothing. No game.

2. [Ackley] took another look at my hat . . . “Up home we wear a hat like that to shoot deer in, for Chrissake,” he said. “That’s a deer shooting hat.”

“Like hell it is.” I took it off and looked at it. I sort of closed one eye, like I was taking aim at it. “This is a people shooting hat,” I said. “I shoot people in this hat.”

3. The best thing, though, in that museum was that everything always stayed right where it was. Nobody’d move. . . . Nobody’d be different. The only thing that would be different would be you.

4. . . . I’m standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff—I mean if they’re running and they don’t look where they’re going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That’s all I’d do all day. I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all.

5. “I have a feeling that you’re riding for some kind of terrible, terrible fall. . . . The whole arrangement’s designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn’t supply them with. . . . So they gave up looking.”

這五個佳句 sparknote裡面有做解釋!!你參考一下吧↓

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/catcher/quotes.html

有問題看不懂我可以幫你翻譯

那時候讀莎士比亞的文學

還有一些小說

都要做assignments都會去sparknote參考

裡面有小說大意 每個節章大意

角色介紹 很多很之類的 很詳細

sparknote是個很實用的網站

不過那是英文網站

2008-02-01 20:14:59 補充:

請問你是英文課要的嗎 大學還是高中?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.