niu asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

求 麥田捕手

求 麥田捕手 的佳句

30句 或者告訴我哪一頁<要是麥田出版的噢!>

我已經有20句了

希望提供者 可以提供多一點

◎ 不要亂貼文章一通

我要的是中文的噢!!

所以...麻煩你幫我翻譯一下吧><"

我國二 看中文版的餒 ^ __ ^

謝摟!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你說得是Catcher in the Rye嗎?

如果是的話

那本小說我9年級的時候讀過 (英文課)

重要的佳句有

1. “Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules.”

“Yes, sir. I know it is. I know it.”

Game, my ass. Some game. If you get on the side where all the hot-shots are, then it’s a game, all right—I’ll admit that. But if you get on the other side, where there aren’t any hot-shots, then what’s a game about it? Nothing. No game.

2. [Ackley] took another look at my hat . . . “Up home we wear a hat like that to shoot deer in, for Chrissake,” he said. “That’s a deer shooting hat.”

“Like hell it is.” I took it off and looked at it. I sort of closed one eye, like I was taking aim at it. “This is a people shooting hat,” I said. “I shoot people in this hat.”

3. The best thing, though, in that museum was that everything always stayed right where it was. Nobody’d move. . . . Nobody’d be different. The only thing that would be different would be you.

4. . . . I’m standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff—I mean if they’re running and they don’t look where they’re going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That’s all I’d do all day. I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all.

5. “I have a feeling that you’re riding for some kind of terrible, terrible fall. . . . The whole arrangement’s designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn’t supply them with. . . . So they gave up looking.”

這五個佳句 sparknote裡面有做解釋!!你參考一下吧↓

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/catcher/quotes.html

有問題看不懂我可以幫你翻譯

那時候讀莎士比亞的文學

還有一些小說

都要做assignments都會去sparknote參考

裡面有小說大意 每個節章大意

角色介紹 很多很之類的 很詳細

sparknote是個很實用的網站

不過那是英文網站

2008-02-01 20:14:59 補充:

請問你是英文課要的嗎 大學還是高中?