A rich man driving?

A rich man was driving around the countryside and suddenly came across a wrecked car overturned. He saw that a woman was trapped in it and got out to help. He got her out, and drove as quickly as he could to the hospital. The doctors managed to stabilise her, but she slipped into a coma. The man stood by her side, and even donated blood as they had the same blood type. After 4 months, she woke up, they fell in love and got married.

3 months down the line, she decides she's had enough because he loves his money more then her. She packs her bags, and takes the keys to her jaguar and walks out, just before she reached the door, he stepped in front of it and asks "where do you think you going?" She responds thats shes had enough of him because he loves his money more then her. He says, "well then you better give back everything I bought for you with MY money," "Fine!" she exclaims, throws the suitcases down, gives him the keys to the car and even takes off the clothes that shes wearing.

He then says “I cant believe you would do this, I saved your life, I stood by your side when you were on the brink of death, I even donated MY blood when you needed it.

To which she pulls out a used tampon and says, “I’ll pay you back in monthly installments.

• Best Answer

LMBO = Laffin my butt off

• keels

maximum wealthy adult men have rigidity and ambition- thats how they have been given wealthy. Or, they inherited the money. i'm no longer asserting that money and secure practices isn't important, yet is it the main necessary ingredient in a relationship?

Very funny

I have heard this one before but at least I get 2 points for hearing it again.... :D

so funny shows women are smart, dont mess with us

ha ha ha, that's funny,10/10

ewe!!! but kinda of funny

hahahaha very good

so cute

• lol...funny