The V8 Juice Bonk to the head -- Are your kids hitting each other or even you this way now?

When I first saw the V8 Juice TV commercial with the baby in the stroller, hitting her mother on the head when Mom was teasing her with a french fry -- "Bonk! You could have had a V8!" -- I thought it was cute. But now they have expanded that campaign to others. A wife now bonks her husband on the... show more When I first saw the V8 Juice TV commercial with the baby in the stroller, hitting her mother on the head when Mom was teasing her with a french fry -- "Bonk! You could have had a V8!" -- I thought it was cute. But now they have expanded that campaign to others. A wife now bonks her husband on the head, and does it several times with each new thing he picks up and is about to eat. They've even got a dog now, bonking his owner on the head for making a less healthy food choice.

So if I were a kid, I would think this was a great new technique to get away with hitting other kids on the head and exclaiming "Wow! You could have had a V8....HA HA HA!"

Are your kids doing this now? Are they bonking you on the head from the back seat as you're driving and looking the other way?

Monkey See / Monkey Do. I'm not sure I like this ad campaign anymore. I predict it is going to inspire a head bonking epidemic. (And for you Brits, yes I know "bonking" means something else to you.)