Tupac still lives(so says this person)?

Before ppl flame me I DID NOT SAY HE IS ALIVE!!! I just recieved a really loooonnnnggg rant from some person who said he is alive and gave really strange reasons why. I dont want to say the name for the person's privacy but I will forward the email to anyone who wants to see the whole thing. I dont have enough room to post it all so I will post some parts. Just message me with your email and i will send it. This stuff is sort of creepy and I think the guy's or chick's crazy for noticing all of this stuff about his death. I dont really know how to react to it so I'll let u all be the judge.

He raps about how he died in songs that were released after his death.

His video I aint mad at you was released days after his death.

In the video Hail Mary by "Makaveli", there is a gravestone that says Makaveli. But the gravestone is cracked and there is a hole right in front of it, inferring that Makaveli rose from the dead.

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century italian philosopher who advocated the staging one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power.

in the first three seconds of The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. Check it out for yourself, but that certainly is suspicious and it must mean something.

(i sadly cannot hear this because my damn speakers are busted up can someone confirm this a link was sent with it http://members.aol.com/subseven2/sugeshot.wav)

Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background.

didnt kno i could post more...

on the song "Thug Luv" which is a duet with Tupac on Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's double CD Art Of War after Tupac says "whuz poppin' n*gga", Bizzy Bone can be heard saying "He's Alive He's Alive He's Alive" in the background.http://members.aol.com/subseven2/he's_alive.wav

The second video to be released by the name Makaveli is "To Live and Die in L.A." But how could they shoot the second video when he is "dead". Do you really think the video was shot 4 months ago, back in August of '96?

Press wasn't going to be allowed at the funeral, but then the funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

In most of his songs he talks about being buried, so why was he allegedly cremated the day after he "died"? And since when do they cremate someone the day after death without an autopsy? Furthermore, it is illegal to bury someone who has been murdered without an autopsy.

and for the record i do believe he is dead...im just sharing this to see what others think

Favorite Answer

Hes killed

RIP

get over it, 2pac is dead, gone, will never come back. There is alot of hype behind it and its used to sell the cds. Thug Luv was recorded around 95ish then was later remixed for the bone thugs album which came out in 1997. and if u listen to pacs albums you would see a trend in the "new" albums, the songs are all remixes of stuff he did in 93 or around that time, the song Changes was recorded in 1991 or 1992 and was later released on Greatest Hits in 1998. Hes gone but left behind tons of music and when that music is remixed it can get yall to think its something brand new.

The man iz dead let it go people

Im not being harsh just realistic

look there are 2 possilities

1) he is alive to prevent his murder from many many people including the government and other rappers/gang members

2) the government kkilled him because he was too influential to society and he had warped the mind of so many young kids who learned to say ***** the government or police as he used to say

id say its pretty safe to say the man is no longer alive of course i dont live in LA so i wasnt on the boulevard when he was shot

• He IS alive... whether you believe it or not.

He only faked his death because LOTS of people want him dead, he was probably the person that killed Biggie Smalls.

peace out

I think hes dead.

RIP

tupac is dead just like elvis and hitler. so many people think they are alive, but they are all dead. for tupac and elvis, may god rest their souls. for hitler, may he burn eternally in hell for his crimes against humanity.

i wish people would get over it. HE IS DEAD! he died years ago. why cant people accept that??

He's DEAAADDDD!!!!! He's gone, OKAY??? Just let the man be dead!!!! These people are obsessive freaks.