i look like evan rachel wood??

EVERY DAY people tell me that i look like evan rachel wood. i never know if this is a compliment or not. some people think she's really pretty and some people don't so i never know how to react when people tell me i look like her. i get this seriously like a few times a day. it's kind of annoying but whatever. would you take this as a compliment or not?

if you want a picture of evan rachel wood just look on google. but i don't want to post a picture of myself on the internet. i'm not asking if i look like her, i KNOW i look like her, i get this 43765325 times a day. i'm just wondering if its a good thing or not...

Best Answer

compliment! shes gorgeous

I think she is pretty. The only thing is that she is married to a freak...i like him(as a joke) but it is just that his *blue* eye kinda scares me...she is really pretty and that is all that matters...i would take it as a compliment just like people say i loook like megan fox...i thought on Hope&Faith she was annoying but that prob. was just because of the part that she had to play so i didnt know if i should take it as a compliment or not..but once like every single boy in my old school saw Transformers they were like asking me out and like saying that i look like her and stuff....a funny story is that my friend looks like a little Tila Tequila but she is not like vietnamese or anything it is just like she is short, kinda tan, and like her face lloks like Tila Tequila except for the eyes...so like all the boys at my old school call her mini Tila Tequila, she gets offended by it but she also doesnt know how to react because she doesnt want to be known as like a little myspace beep. but yeah...just sorry for the really long messagee....but yeah just take it as a compliment because she is super pretty and it is really nice of people to think you are as beautiful as she is..

♥bekah

ya shes not ugly or anything but i wouldnt be like ...OH why thank you :)....i would just be like ya i get that alot...

picture.