Can I buy stuff off of thinkgeek.com with one of those gift credit cards?

I'm talking about these kinds of cards

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/index.h...

Will they work on thinkgeek.com?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Gaz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

call Customer Service at 1-888-433-5788 (703-293-6299).

What are your accepted payment methods?

All prices listed on our website are in U.S. Dollars. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept PayPal. For your protection, we screen credit card orders for potential fraud. Please ensure that your billing and shipping addresses are exactly correct, to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. Your order may also be delayed if additional verification of billing information is necessary.

You may also make payment by personal check, certified check, or money order in U.S. currency only. Just place items in your shopping cart, proceed to checkout and fill out your billing/shipping information. You do not have to enter a credit card to get to this point. Print out the page with your order and the shipping rates and mail that information to us with your payment. DO NOT SEND CASH Please note that orders mailed to us require a longer processing time than those placed on our website. Our mailing address is:

ThinkGeek Inc.

10201 Main Street

Suite 100

Fairfax, VA 22030

Do you accept PayPal?

Yes! We accept PayPal for orders placed using our One-step checkout process, "WarpSpeed Checkout". To pay using PayPal, you must have an established PayPal account. For more information on setting up a PayPal account, visit their web site.

To place your order using PayPal, just place items in your shopping cart, proceed to checkout and fill out your billing/shipping information. Select PayPal as the payment method by clicking the button at the bottom of the page to place your order using PayPal. This will direct you to the PayPal web site. Enter your PayPal login e-mail address and password and hit continue. Follow the instructions on the PayPal web site to process your payment. Once you confirm and process the final payment on the PayPal web site, you will be redirected back to the ThinkGeek web site, and you will be shown your Order Confirmation page.

* Please note; if you are paying with PayPal, you will not be able to cancel your own order from the Order Management page. If you need to cancel your order and it is still listed as "New" on the Order Management page, please call Customer Service at 1-888-433-5788 (703-293-6299).

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I just had this conversation with my girlfriend the other day. Growing up in Germany, I learned that you don't buy what you cannot afford. The only thing I will take a loan for is my house - that's it! I own two credit cards that I use to make internet purchases, but they get paid off in full at the end of every month. If I cannot afford it - I don't buy it. This year, I don't have a lot of money to spend, so I make it spread. I'm getting big gifts for two people and small things for everybody else. I try to give gifts that impress by the thought put into them instead of the money I blow on them. My girlfriend told me she wanted to get Ipods as STOCKING STUFFERS for her mom and girlfriend. Yet she's got problems paying her running cards off as is. Needless to say I talked her out of it ;) All these stupid commercials out there saying that "Everything you need for presents is right here" and advertising an electronics store.... it's no wonder so many people put themselves in debt for Christmas presents. Give self-made things, gifts found on flea markets, on ebay, craigslist... And start putting money aside for the Christmas season so you don't have to put yourself in debt. It makes for a much more peaceful holiday.

• 4 years ago

Thinkgeek Paypal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.