Will Eli Manning and Peyton Manning ever will face in the Super Bowl someday? What do you think?

Will Eli and Peyton Manning ever face in the Super Bowl Someday? Brother vs Brothers? I think it will be good game. what do you think?

• DiDude
    Best Answer

The Super Oreo Licking Bowl, like in the commercial.

It's very much possible... but i think that it'll be tough on both sides.

The Patriots are still in the AFC and also San Diego has been there the last couple of years.

i think the Giants just got hot at the right time... but you know the Cowboys will be good next year and there are some other legit teams in the NFC. Both the Colts and Giants are playoff teams- so once you get in there you never know - just depends on how hot you are at the time.

It'd be a neat storyline but honestly there are a lot of other matchups i'd rather see than: Cotls vs Giants.

Nickster

Based on how their games went against each other in the past, I think it will be a laugher. Peyton always has a legitimate chance of making the playoffs; he is that good at making his team better and a legitimate contender (unless he played for the Lions). Eli will probably never have another chance at playing in the Super Bowl with the Giants, so, unless he signs somewhere else, he better savor this one.

I think for at least the next 5 years that is a great possiblity. Both the colts and the giants have a solid core group of guys not to mention a Manning at quarterback. If that does happen who does Archie root for? Nonetheless, it would be an attractive storyline and most likely a competitive contest. I would have to give the edge to Peyton if it ever does occur.

I think if Eli continues to improve, and Peyton gets sharper against the Chargers, Patriots, and Jaguars, there will be a chance in 2010 (in Miami) for that to realistically happen. Either the Packers, Cowboys or Bears will get to SB XLIII in Tampa on Feb. 1, 2009 against either the Pats (most likely), Colts or Chargers.

Source(s): Giants and Colts fan.

I don't see any way that Eli could make it into another super bowl unless he really steps up his play. You should have seen his game vs. the Minnesota Vikings if you think he's better than decent.

Anything is possible,it's just very unlikely that the Colts and Giants will be able to make it there together before the Colts lose their edge. Payton and Harrison (especially) are getting a little long in the tooth.

if marvin harrison could hold the ball in little bit tighter, the colts would won that game. they're a little bit unlucky. i think the colts would make into the SB next year. the giants are great, they have a great chance if they draft a gem stone like they did with ahmad brenshaw.

It might just happen next year if the Giants can make it back, and the Colts don't lose to the Pats.

I don't think so although that would be cool. If that did happen I bet Peyton would destroy Eli.