Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Whaaaat in the world?

How in the world baron davis and marcus camby didn't make the all star???? that's what drives me crazy about this selections.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i know and willis mcgahee did?

Source(s): go bills
  • BillH
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What point guard are you going to remove from the All Star team to replace with Baron Davis? Allen Iverson garnered the most votes, so he's the starter. Chris Paul? Steve Nash? Both have great numbers are on teams that are doing better than GS.

What center are you going to remove to put on Marcus Camby? (Granted, he's a power forward and not a true center) Yao Ming won the voting, so he's the starter. The only other center (who also is really a power forward) is Amare Stoudemire. Or are you going to drop off Dirk?

The other guys are having better years. It's that simple.

• 1 decade ago

Please, dont get crazy over it. There are many players in this league that should be playing in the All Star Game. However, it just wont happen.

Fans pick their favourite player/s.

Coachs pick few that deserves to play.

Plus this world isn't a fair game. There are ups and down. Therfore, just be happy and enjoy the players who are out there in the A.S. weekend.

• 1 decade ago

The West is too loaded with good player. It is a huge disappointment that these plyers didn't make it along with Josh Howard.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I ask myself the same question

• 1 decade ago

you must except life the way it is

• 1 decade ago

weird things happen!!

• 1 decade ago

Its just how it is.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.