How many other people are sick of the anti-semite card?

Okay I know this question will be deleted because a zillion people will report it. But is anyone else really tired of when questions are asked on mideast foreign policy anyone that doesn't say Israel has the right to do whatever the heck they want & the Palestinians have no rights is called anti-semite. Or if... show more Okay I know this question will be deleted because a zillion people will report it. But is anyone else really tired of when questions are asked on mideast foreign policy anyone that doesn't say Israel has the right to do whatever the heck they want & the Palestinians have no rights is called anti-semite. Or if anyone asks any sort of question about ethnic Judaism they are called anti-semite.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index qid=20080131150404AANhvEk&r=w#QcEmWDW4Uj...

It really is ridiculous. Anti-Semitism by definition is hatred expressed against the Jew as a person because of his/her religion or ethnicity(so according to defintion there are ethnic Jews). Criticism of Israeli political & foreign policy, determined by its elected or appointed leaders, does NOT fit the definition. Calling someone an anti-semite is simply a conversation stopper in order to sidestep.
Also, for more thumbs down I am ethnically Sephardi (latin rite Jew).
Update: Here is the link reposted
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Update 2: Morey notice the one that said I wonder what antisemite nazi puke you will give best answer to?
Update 3: Wakemover, I never denied antisemitism exists and has existed in history BUT every criticism or disagreement is not anti-semitism.
Update 4: Oh dear, I may have misread this one question. But it is not the first time I have actually received emails calling me an antisemite for expressing that the Isreali government have committed many illegal actions and NOT in defense. I am also aware that many, many Jews do not support Isreali actions and when I... show more Oh dear, I may have misread this one question. But it is not the first time I have actually received emails calling me an antisemite for expressing that the Isreali government have committed many illegal actions and NOT in defense. I am also aware that many, many Jews do not support Isreali actions and when I expressed this (in non antisemitic terms) and linked to Btselem the ISraeli Center for Human Rights on the Occupied territory my answer was reported and I received a violation notice.
Update 5: I was also delted for answer a question on my Jewish etnicity and reported for posting links to jewish DNA studies as well as being called an anti-semite.
Update 6: Kismet IF you read my answer you would KNow it says: I support Palestines right to exist. Just because you support Palestine's right to exist does not mean you don't support Israel's right to exist. You can be for a fair and equitable split of land and making them two independent nations. Where in... show more Kismet IF you read my answer you would KNow it says: I support Palestines right to exist. Just because you support Palestine's right to exist does not mean you don't support Israel's right to exist. You can be for a fair and equitable split of land and making them two independent nations.

Where in there is a statement saying I do NOT support Israel's right to exist? I do NOT support Israel's "right" to violate international Law or human right's convention.

Supporting a Palestinians right to esit DOES NOT EQUAL NOT supporting Israel's right to exist. So next time do NOT send me a private email calling me an antisemite for NOT supporting Israel's right to exist.
Update 7: papee_back writer so the entire UN membner countries witht he exception of Israel and the US is anti-semitic because they made the same comments I do? The entire European Union is anti-semetic because they made the same comments. As far as no Jew calling anyone antisemite for not agreeing with Israel's actions,... show more papee_back writer so the entire UN membner countries witht he exception of Israel and the US is anti-semitic because they made the same comments I do? The entire European Union is anti-semetic because they made the same comments. As far as no Jew calling anyone antisemite for not agreeing with Israel's actions, your right no real; life Jew I have ever met says that. However YOU have often said it. Which is why I doubt half of those on here claiming to be practicing Jews are.actually what they say.