RHH Section: Black History Month Appreciation Threads?

As u should already kno, tomorrow Feb. 1st marks the first day of Black History Month. If you are in school, and its anything like mine, you probably kno BHM is treated as just another month, or perhaps in your workplace, its not a really a topic of discussion. So I wanted to bring something to the RHH section to... show more As u should already kno, tomorrow Feb. 1st marks the first day of Black History Month. If you are in school, and its anything like mine, you probably kno BHM is treated as just another month, or perhaps in your workplace, its not a really a topic of discussion. So I wanted to bring something to the RHH section to help acknowledge, honor, and celebrate this historic month. Starting tomorrow, and runnin everyday thru February, I'll present a "Black History Month Appreciation" Thread. The formats for each thread will vary. One day I may have a "Who Am I" type thread, where I'll leave clues (facts about that person) and you the user will guess who that person is, somedays I might research for myself or with the help of someone else, and present that person and his or her story to you all. I dont wanna give all the info away regarding the different formats I'll use rite now, but there will be an activity everyday (all the formats will probably overlap). As stated earlier, I kno this month isnt a hot topic in alot of schools, workplaces, etc., but this is somethin that i'd encourage everyone to participate in, regardless of race. its about raisin awareness, and opening your eyes to Black History past Martin Luther King Jr. and Rosa Parks. so ya kno, if your just sittin on Y!A, be sure to check these threads out startin tomorrow, preciate cha
14 answers 14