Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

UFO Hunters on History channel or Sci fi channel or both??

I'm confused I thought ufo hunters was going to premiere on the history channel this feb, but then I see that a show by the same name that is set to premiere on the sci fi cannel at the end of january, anyone know whats up??

Update:

It turns out both networks are fighting over the name, and both were set to premiere later in the month of feb, but moved up the date because they both want to be first. It will be interesting to see which show does it better (or did it better), I'll wath both, I love the history channel but i like sci fi ghost hunters too.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It premeired January 30th on the Sci-Fi channel. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Hunters

• I think it's on the Sci Fi channel because it's from the same creator of Ghost hunters and they show on Sci Fi. They may show reruns on the History channel though.

• 1 decade ago

It was on Sci Fi last night after Ghost Hunters. I really did not like it but I love Ghost Hunters.

• 1 decade ago

I saw an ad for it being on Sci-Fi, but I don't have any info on it being on the History Channel.

Source(s): My television
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah thats what I thought too!

I think they meant to say on the Sci-Fi channel.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was on the history channel last night at 10:00 pm [wed] don't know if it will be on the sci-fi channel

• 1 decade ago

ufo hunters was supposed to come on the history channel. you saw the name ghost hunters, which is on sci fi, and probably mistaked it for ufo hunters.

• 1 decade ago

It is on Sci-fi

• 1 decade ago

Si-Fi

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Beat your head into the wall, then while he's busy fixing the wall, watch your show!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.