UFO Hunters on History channel or Sci fi channel or both??

I'm confused I thought ufo hunters was going to premiere on the history channel this feb, but then I see that a show by the same name that is set to premiere on the sci fi cannel at the end of january, anyone know whats up??

It turns out both networks are fighting over the name, and both were set to premiere later in the month of feb, but moved up the date because they both want to be first. It will be interesting to see which show does it better (or did it better), I'll wath both, I love the history channel but i like sci fi ghost hunters too.

Favorite Answer

It premeired January 30th on the Sci-Fi channel. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Hunters

• I think it's on the Sci Fi channel because it's from the same creator of Ghost hunters and they show on Sci Fi. They may show reruns on the History channel though.

It was on Sci Fi last night after Ghost Hunters. I really did not like it but I love Ghost Hunters.

I saw an ad for it being on Sci-Fi, but I don't have any info on it being on the History Channel.

Source(s): My television

Yeah thats what I thought too!

I think they meant to say on the Sci-Fi channel.

it was on the history channel last night at 10:00 pm [wed] don't know if it will be on the sci-fi channel

ufo hunters was supposed to come on the history channel. you saw the name ghost hunters, which is on sci fi, and probably mistaked it for ufo hunters.

It is on Sci-fi

Si-Fi

Beat your head into the wall, then while he's busy fixing the wall, watch your show!