Where's my refund site status hasn't updated?

My refund status says that I should receive my refund by Feb. 5th. So going by the irs cycle I am thinking this means it should be direct deposited tomorrow - Feb 1. (its a friday) But it is now Thursday 3pm (1/31/08) and my direct deposit date still has not posted. It still says I should receive it by Feb. 5th.... show more My refund status says that I should receive my refund by Feb. 5th. So going by the irs cycle I am thinking this means it should be direct deposited tomorrow - Feb 1. (its a friday) But it is now Thursday 3pm (1/31/08) and my direct deposit date still has not posted. It still says I should receive it by Feb. 5th.

My question is....
What is going on? Shouldn't it give me my direct deposit date by now? I thought last year that it posted my direct deposit date a few days before???? Is anyone else having this happen to them??

Does my status have to change in order for it to be direct deposited? Is it possible that they will just deposit it tomorrow without updating?

I have called the 1800 number also and it is also saying the same thing!