Double Major vs. Major&Minor?

I can't decide what should I do. I am a freshman in college. I have an option to take a double major in accounting and finance. It looks very interesting to me because I will have more open doors. (i am not completely sure what finance is all about in details, however it sounds great on the paper) On the... show more I can't decide what should I do. I am a freshman in college.

I have an option to take a double major in accounting and finance. It looks very interesting to me because I will have more open doors. (i am not completely sure what finance is all about in details, however it sounds great on the paper)

On the other hand, I was thinking also about taking accounting major with management minor. That way I would know where the money goes and how the company is arranged which is, I think, a good basic education overall.

Finally, I plan to get MBA after I graduate (maybe this will help you to give me an advice). My goal is to be more attractive to employers, so I would like to know whats best for me