how do I change my email signature?

i can't find where to change my email signature

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

in your mail page, choose option and then choose signiture and after that you can chang it

• 5 years ago

I just found this after wasting 20 minutes.

Go to Settings (Top right corner if using computer)

Click Writing Email (Second Option on left)

At bottom right Click accounts

If you have multiple yahoo accounts, choose the account you want to change the signature of

Scroll down all the way and that where you can change the signature.

• 4 years ago

1) Go to your Yahoo mail home page

2) Top right gear icon is "HELP", click and select "settings" in the drop down box

3) In the Setting dialogue box, on the left side, select "Accounts"

4) Click on your yahoo email account, this brings up the "Edit Details" dialogue box

5) Scroll down to the area marked "Signature". Check the "Append a signature to the emails you send" box

6) In the Signature dialogue box, enter your desired signature

7) Click "SAVE" at the bottom left of the dialogue box.

• 5 years ago

Well I am still struggling to change my signature on emails, why does it have to be so complicated?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I have added my new signature and clicked save but every time I compose a new email the old signature is there?? Even though when I go back into settings it;'s the new oneI have put in! HELP!!

• 7 years ago

I can't find it either. I don't have an Options page, on the right or anywhere else. I can't find anything since the redesign. Help! I need to be able to input two different signatures for different uses, and I can't even find it.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Just found this today!

Mouse over the Settings menu icon Gear Icon | select Settings.

Click Accounts.

Click Primary Yahoo.

Select "Append a signature to the emails you send."

- You can also select "Include your latest Tweet from Twitter."

Enter your signature text in the Signature field.

Click Save.

• 6 years ago

From your email page, choose the email gear icon beside your name (not the one for the Internet). The email one is bigger than the one for the Internet. Then choose "settings" followed by "writing email." The signature box is on the bottom of the list of items. Remember to click the save button.

• that was so freaking retarded. It took me forever to find. it's in settings and then under account then you select the email account you want to change the signature one. ugh.

• 7 years ago

This can change as the Yahoo accounts keep upgrading, but so far the process is similar.

While your on your mail page, go to the settings icon (it's round and looks like a tool piece) at the top right side of the screen. Then click settings, then click on the "writing email", and that's where you'll find the signature editing options.

• Joan
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Go to ur Yahoo Mail home page,click Option then click Add Signature and change ur sign.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.