Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Will Rush make another Michael J. Fox type comment to propel Dem's to victory again ?

Perhaps he'll accuse Obama of faking the color of his skin.

Favorite Answer

Rush is the Democrats best ally!

he makes all the Repubs look like kooks and losers

amazing how he attacks the only guy they have (McCain) who actually has a shot at winning next year!

keep going Rush!!!!

His comments, just like the ones on Fox Noise (news), are expected on a daily basis. I hope that people are getting used to it, and as a result will start ignoring them!

Rush is too worried about McCain getting the Republican nomination to mess with the Democrats.

• Rush was right! I don't give a hoot in hell about Micheal J Fox 's Fake stunt to pander to promote this Mckaskel chick

• ?

What are the chances that Rush will say something monumentally stupid? Very high. Will that have an effect on the election?

I think that overstates his influence.

I use to really enjoy Rush, but he let me down years ago. His opinion means nothing to me. I can get as good advice from the children that come here to play.

does anyone even take Rush seriously anymore? I mean, anyone with an IQ in the 3 digit range that is.

Why did M Fox refuse to take his medication before speaking to congress?. M Fox admitted he wanted to look his absolute worse. Rush did the medias job for them and reported it.

rush has been slightly more circumspect since his ill chosen comments about fox.

he certainly hasn't stopped opening his big mouth.

so....

Folks, the chances of this happening are very likely, I'd say 45 percent, of course, the Dumbocrats in Washington may do something stupid to wash away their own victory. Keep listening here for more EIB.