Everything has gone wrong. I want to leave university. wrong idea??

I am now half way through my final year in Computer Science and would love to carry on but i'm slowly losing my mind. The amount of work has been unbelievable but I stuck with it. However, come christmas I began to have anxiety attacks even though I was ahead of studies. I could not bring myself to work as I... show more I am now half way through my final year in Computer Science and would love to carry on but i'm slowly losing my mind. The amount of work has been unbelievable but I stuck with it. However, come christmas I began to have anxiety attacks even though I was ahead of studies. I could not bring myself to work as I would start to feel faint. I then became very ill and fell behind in revision. Thankfully i managed to get through that period and slowly began to feel better. Now I have been told my final year project supervisor to completely overhaul my project as he would like me to add two extra functions which I have never come across during my three years at the university. I would not mind this if i was told before december but it is now february and I have a 15,000 word report to write too.
I am very stressed now and cannot complete what has been asked. I am depressed and am causing problems with family as a result, they just want me to get a degree and can not understand how i feel. help!