Does anyone know what there is to do in the Amsterdam airport, during a six hour layover?

I am flying to Accra, Ghana in a few weeks. I am going by myself, and I am a little scared. I will have a 6 hour layover, and i need to find something to do for 5 or so hours. I have heard there was a museum inside the Amsterdam airport, but I was wondering about 'Dry Bars'....I have heard about them but... show more I am flying to Accra, Ghana in a few weeks. I am going by myself, and I am a little scared. I will have a 6 hour layover, and i need to find something to do for 5 or so hours. I have heard there was a museum inside the Amsterdam airport, but I was wondering about 'Dry Bars'....I have heard about them but don't know if i have access to one with in the NON Visa restricted area.. please give me some advice. Keep in mind i am a 42 year old woman.. young at heart, still living in my teen time..LOL