? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

My hobbies

幫我寫一篇英文 two minutes talk

題目係My hobbies

My hobbies is reading , playing computer games , playing badminton and handball.

起碼過一百字

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

My hobbies is more than three,1.such as reading.plaing computer games and playing badminton and handball.I like reading comics most,because comics can make me fun;playing computer games can make me fun too,but i always 2.to indulge in games,so my test always 3.unqualified;i like playing badminton and handball because my future wish is be a 4.hitter,hope i can to win honor or glory for my country!Thank you!

注釋:

1.such as=例如

2.to indulge in games=沈迷

3.unqualified=不合格

4.hitter=球員

2008-02-11 12:31:31 補充:

Very good~~

good!

Hello , My name is ______.I like to read in the school and i also like to play computer games . I always play dadminton with my family and friends on sunday .I am really good at handball too.This is my favourite hobbies .Thank you for listening !

Source(s): me

My hobbies is reading because I think it is good for me.I learn a lot from the books.I think it is interesting too.I read the books every day.When I am free,I also like playing badminton and handball with my friends because playing sports can make me health.I hope everyone can have a healthy health.Besides,I like playing the computer games because there are many interesting games.Sometimes,I like playing the games that is meaningful too.

2008-02-09 01:23:21 補充:

開頭可以講埋:good morning/good afternoon everybody.Today I want to tell you about my hobbies.然後就講內容~最後可以話:this is the end of my presentation,thank you.