高手!!幫忙翻譯下文 拜託!!

幫忙翻譯一下下面的文章(!!!)

做這個作業對我而言幫助很多,我學到很多單字,雖然做起來很累,但......做完的時候,很有成就感。

前幾篇,都是寓言故事,裡面給人很多啟示,翻成英文後,因為我英文程度,不大好,所以翻起來有點吃力,但......多多少少還是看的懂,我學到了很多文法,和英文句子的基本常識,這對我國中三年,一定會有很大的幫助,我也從中學到很多閱讀的技巧了,也開始會讀一些英文報紙,當有些比較困難的單字時,我會運用網路上一些現有的資料,多看個幾遍,就會比較習慣了。

做這樣功課,對我來說幫助真的很大,以前看到英文文章,都會有種恐懼,當初看到這樣功課,真的沒有什麼自信能把她完成,但剛剛開始做,真的有點困難,但最後,會越做越上手了,你可以開始判斷這個單字的大概意思,在這其中,會遇到很多困難,但最後都能如期過關,我真的學到很多,真的......。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Finishing this homework,I got much and learned many new words

even it was difficult to me.Finally,I had the sense of acheivement by

doing this.

The former chapters,all of them were fabulous storys,gave me

many messages.Although my English was not very good and

translating into English might be a trouble to me,I can get the

summary of them.To do so,I knew many usages,grammars and reading

techniques,and,I think,they will help me a lot in learning English in my

junior high school time.Now,I got used to reading English newspaper

by this experience and used the Internet to solve my problems after

studying the information again and again while I was comfused.

Doing this homework helped me a lot.Before,I was afraid of reading

English didn't think that I could finish this homework. Actually,it was a little difficult to me at first,but I got the key of learning English to

guess the meaning of the new words finally and now,I am on the way

of learning.

Do this homework helps a lot to me, I learn to a lot of words, although do very tired,......The time finished doing has much of sense of achievement.

Ago several article was all parable story, in giving the person a lot of apocalypses, after turning over into English, because my English degree, not very good, so turn over to have a little to take a lot of doing, but......More or less still keep understanding, I learned a lot of grammars, and the basic common sense of English sentence, this to my junior high school three years, will definitely have a very great help, I also from high school to a lot of techniques of reading, also starting will read some English newspaper, while being some more difficult words, I will make use of some existing data on network and see one more several time, will relatively become accustomed to.

Do this homework, to me help really big, saw English article, will have a kind to fear, at the beginning see this homework before, really having no self-confidence can chase her to complete, but just start in, really have a little a difficulty, but end, will more do to more start, you can start judging this word of probably meanings, here will meet among them a lot of difficulty, but at last can according to schedule pass, I really learn a lot, true.......

Source(s): ++