Specifications of non compete clause? For Liberty Tax or H & R Block employees.?

In my contract there was a part that said that after I leave the firm, I cannot work within 25 miles of that branch for 2 years. Does that mean apply to any tax firm or just any firm that's not a part of that franchise? Because there's this other tax preparer at my franchise branch and she also works at 3... show more In my contract there was a part that said that after I leave the firm, I cannot work within 25 miles of that branch for 2 years. Does that mean apply to any tax firm or just any firm that's not a part of that franchise? Because there's this other tax preparer at my franchise branch and she also works at 3 other branches of the same franchise.

I am correct in thinking that I would have to work someone 25 miles away for 2 years right?