i had another dream the other night where me and Vanna White are selling vacum cleaners door to door?

Vanna White from wheel of fortune...can I have a D<PAT>>>My dog Bob says that my dreams mean that all

my years of riding on the short school bus may have been for a reason...I mean after i stared at my shoes for eight years straight..i feel o.k. now

Favorite Answer

Of course Bob (dog) is telling you the most sound advice any creature of the animal kingdom already knows!

The reason for your dream? You now realize there is an order to letters that actually form words. The rest of us who have stopped staring at our untied shoelaces since age 3, call it spelling. Vanna was not just up there looking all pretty and smiling her fool head off for nothing all the while looking glamourous in a barely there material dress, freezing her buns and other vital parts off. She was teaching you.

I do have one recommendation. Get velcro shoe fasteners. They make this neat zip whoosh sound when you take them apart. Shoelaces can't offer you the same auditory satisfaction. Instead of staring at them, then you can spend all that quality time staring AND listening to them

Source(s): li'l old me who has velcro'd my whole house. I don't know the meaning of "tie", "screw", or "glue"
  • pfautz

on the grounds that I do submit indicators available, yet no one chooses to work out them. Do have 2 No soliciting indicators on my Door at front and a go available in front, inspite of the indisputable fact that i could desire to great them interior the worst way; a shotgun( Locked and Loaded!) "faith!" or different evangelists people: Jehovah people or Baptists: i'm a Revert, so NO! i will't be humored by applying this! I additionally think of that the residing district i'm in, generally militia military people: there is published a No Soliciting, on the grounds which you may no longer do this on any militia employer, because of the fact it somewhat is a worry to the numerous brave! adult males and ladies who chosen to have militia provider, on the grounds which you will serve; it is area of the oath, that recruiters do no longer assist you to recognize approximately. know too plenty, so I chosen to no longer say anymore on the grounds that i know what i know.

Those diesel fumes are creeping into that bus for the challenged...Vanna would have done better running for Pres..in her home state of So. Carolina than Edwards...

Yeah well I dreamed that Bob Barker came to my door in a girl scout uniform and sold me some cookies.

that wasnt a dream it was a nightmare....

F_CK YO_

Source(s): Buy a vowel. Just playin'... ;P