Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

DOOL fans, Do you ever want Sami & Lucus to be happ ever after?

I remember when they were teenagers Oh! The messes they would get into and when they wanted to set someone up to get caught.watch out! Why can't the writers let them do that again, they could be the next Bo & Hope.

I meant Happly Ever After.

• CharJ,
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and I think they will be after DOOL plays us for a while.

My Mom has always loved this show. I remember staying home sick from school with the flu and I can remember Sami & Lucus scheming when they were kids. I was a little girl then.

I work days so I don't watch this show often but I know I would like for Sami & Lucus to be happy at long last. I wish both of the twins belonged to Lucus

It would be nice for Sami to have some peace and happiness in her life, but I only feel that way when she being nice and a decent person.

• boutux

i didnt watch when they were kids but i do like them together and would like them to stay together. but this is a soaps and the writers wont want to bore viewers with couples who are happy all the time.unfortunately no body stays married for long on soaps.

i really love them together.. but i thought lucas was leaving the show? also, i secretly like EJ for some reason. i think he really is changing for the better and you can tell he really loves sami