terry h asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 decade ago

Liverpool... are they in danger of finishing out of the top four?

WHU have just beaten them , and with Rafa saying that he thinks it's harder to win the CL, then why can't they win the EPL or even WHU tonight... if it's so easy.

Update:

manuchampion.. do you understand this ..fukc off!

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd hazard a guess Raffa is better equipped at the CL 3-dimensional chess - and perhaps, rotates too much to slog it out (with consistency) in today's EPL.

Best players want to play all the time - which Gerrard does with ease - but the likes of Beyanoun and Crouch are hardly encouraged to 'gell' if only used on a stop.start.go basis.

Sick-note Kewell has been an obvious disappointment - but seems to be just a case of hard-luck (???)

It's odd that Pool seem to add up to less than the sum of their parts - rather like England - but then it's a funny old game.

Source(s): West Ham supporter - grateful for this evening's most fortunate 3 points.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

certainly. right now they are 3 points from 4th with a game in hand, so we'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say theyre tied for 4th. with the form of everton, villa, and man city, liverpool had better have an outstanding run over the next few months to secure 4th.

otherwise, next season rafa (or his replacement) will be saying he thinks its harder to win the UEFA cup than the EPL!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL! Top four is just a fantasy now and the pink pigs will be bounced from the FA Cup just in time to get thrashed by the Nerazzuri. What a season!

• 1 decade ago

Yes I think they are in danger of finishing out of the top 4

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am a Liverpool fan and it pains me to see Everton sitting above us. We need to up are game to finish top four, If we carry on like this we will be lucky to be in Europe next year. I think Rafa has taken us as far as we can go. GUTTED

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its because benitez is full of sh-te as is the liverpool team ha ha and i hope they go the same way as leeds that will shut those bragging b--tards up

evening THFC yes honours even sorry to hear your on the couch tonight but it was good for w ham to keep us in 4 th spot

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

TOP 4 THEY IN DANGER OF FINISHING OUTTA THE TOP 6

HOW THEY GONNA PAY THE £30 MILLION A YEAR INTEREST BILL WITH NO MONEY COMING IN NEXT YEAR

MAYBE THE YANKS WILL TAKE NOTICE AND SELL TO DIC ASAP SO THEY DONT LOOSE FACE OR MONEY

Source(s): UP THE VILLANS
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well it was only 0-0,but its a bad result. Everton has a good chance tonight but i think they drew to.

aorry terry,i miss red you, did you say westham beat liverpool? HAHAHAHAHAA,no but rafa is prat by saying that stuff today.

• 1 decade ago

they wont stand a chance with everton doing better at the moment.maybe they'll defeat sunderland this weekend but 4th place is like way too far outta their reach.

• 1 decade ago

It is up for Aston Villa or Everton to make it to Europe.

Source(s): peace
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.