Evolution vs Creation/Intelligent Design?

I already have my opinion on this matter, so what I'm asking is yours. Please explain why there is evidence for either---real evidence not just your opinion. Add links to support your idea if you like. Please---I'm doing a research project and would like to see the real evidence on both of these topics. Thanks! show more I already have my opinion on this matter, so what I'm asking is yours. Please explain why there is evidence for either---real evidence not just your opinion. Add links to support your idea if you like. Please---I'm doing a research project and would like to see the real evidence on both of these topics. Thanks!
Update: I feel the need to reply, it appears that many of you failed to properly read and evaluate my question.... all many of you have given is your opinion which proves what? Is it possible that many of you have no evidence besides your opinion? So am I supposed to believe what you say just because you said it? I have... show more I feel the need to reply, it appears that many of you failed to properly read and evaluate my question.... all many of you have given is your opinion which proves what? Is it possible that many of you have no evidence besides your opinion? So am I supposed to believe what you say just because you said it? I have done more research into this than I'm sure many of you have even thought to do--both sides. Present evidence not opinion.